1. Allocate a separate room with adequate ventilation at Home if possible. Household members should stay in an extra room or should be separated from the returnee.
2. Maintain at least one meter space from family members.
3. Other household members should use a separate bathroom.
If sharing the same bathroom, cleaning of taps, doorknobs and utensils with soap and water are a necessity.
4. Minimize visitors to the house, the returnee Should not interact with any visitors
5. Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at a time and maintain
Alcohol based hand hygiene in instances where hand washing facilities are inadequate
6. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hand
7. The home quarantined person is expected to monitor body temperature using a thermometer twice a day.
If he/she develops fever , cough, difficulty in breathing, sore throat, body aches and pain, including flu like symptoms, immediately inform MOH / PHI of the area .
8. After use, disposable facemasks and gloves should be properly discarded without reuse, preferably in a closed container
9. Assign separate dishes, drinking glasses, cups, eating utensils, towels, bedding, and other items for the quarantined person
10. Used utensils, bed linen and clothes should be washed with soap and water
- 63 people died in Corona in the country
- The each day Corona diagnosed 3 thousand left, the demise toll has risen further
- Corona and 12 others died of signs and symptoms at Ramek Hospital
- 38 lakh deaths withinside the international because of corona
- 39 deaths, reduced detection – accelerated charge
Published by : rcn24bd news